Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Review: Harlem Globetrotters at Target Center in Minneapolis plus 25% OFF CODE


This is my son's first time experiencing a Harlem Globetrotters game. My husband and I both had attended games in our youth. We received complimentary tickets in order to complete a review of the Harlem Globetrotters game. No monetary compensation was received. All thoughts, opinions, and photographs are my own.

I think seeing a Harlem Globetrotters game is something that everyone should experience at least once. When I first saw them I was in high school and it was fun to watch but as a parent I had even more fun watching my kindergarten-age son be amazed and entertained by the game.

Given his younger age, he had an inclination to believe that everything that was happening was real and not just a show. He is very interested in going to see another game when they come back some time. Also, it is also AWESOME to see they have a female player on the team now.


While we were at the game, I bought him a basketball so he could go get signatures from some of the players. The basketball was $25, which is good to know for parents who are trying to know how much they have to spend. We saw the game at the Target Center in Minneapolis. Parking was accessible by the Skyway for $10. Both of these costs were out of my own pocket.

It was quite chaotic trying to get signatures so he ended up only getting two signatures. But he was happy with getting two, from Iceman and Torch. He will probably always remember their names since I was able to be close to them and get a signature.

It was cute to watch him continually add the points and watch the scoreboard and hoping they would win. The Harlem Globetrotters have a bunch of teams that travel all over so chances are you will be able to find a game near you soon. They might not be the same players who came to Minneapolis but you will get the same quality of show that we did which is highly entertaining. The entire show lasted about 2 hours. There was a halftime intermission that gave the opportunity for people to go buy basketballs or concessions.

Get 25% OFF your tickets with code: FAMFUN

No comments:

Post a Comment